- Who made the first move;
- Who said ‘I love you’ first;
- How often they fight;
- Whose big spoon/little spoon;
- What their nicknames are for each other;
- Whose the better cook;
- Their song;
- Who remembers their anniversaries;
- Their favorite thing to do together (besides sex);
- Who ‘wears the pants’ in the relationship;
- How they would get engaged;
- What their wedding would be like;
- How many kids they’ll have;
I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS
Imagine having braces during the apocalypse. no one can take your braces off. And you just have to accept that you’ll have braces forever.
i want a novel focused around a character with braces during the apocalypse and the entire plot of the story revolves around their search for an orthodontist who is still alive and they sort of accidentally save the world in the process
Titled: Brace for It.
# even in completely platonic nihlus ships it's definitely nihlus
important otp thing to consider: who rocks the ferris wheel seat
Seeing arguments on Tumblr like
War. War never changes. Call of Duty illustrates this by releasing the same game every year.